Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy don’t really face the same kinds of difficulties that other Mane Six couples might. That is, they’re not going to fight often, as Applejack and Rainbow Dash, or as Applejack and Rarity, might. They’re not likely to undercut each other or make the other feel bad without meaning to, as Pinkie and Fluttershy, or Twilight and Pinkie, might. No, they’d be fairly drama free, when together. Their interests, including their respective need for quiet and calm times, integrate well, and once together, I don’t see them breaking apart due to much of anything. They’d be relatively angst free.
The difficulties, therefore, are not ones they would face upon being together. It’s getting together at all that’s the tricky part.
you could be sad about your otp but consider:
- one making awful breakfast for the other and the other eating it because they appreciate it that much
- one putting their ridiculous music on in the car and singing along while the other sits in the passenger seat with their head in their hands
- the two of them going down to the beach and one getting sunburned really badly so the other slathers them with aloe gel when they get home
- one getting home from work later than the other and stretching out on top of them like a big lazy cat while they sit on the couch in front of the tv
- one inexplicably bringing home an animal and refusing to drop it at the shelter so they and the other have to take care of it
- the both of them going out to a park and getting ice cream to sit with and eat on a bench
- one sending memes to the other while they’re at work so much they turn their phone off in exasperation
- one giving the other their jacket and not getting it back from the other until it stops smelling like them
Aaaaaand it’s done.
Yes! Thank you~ It’s super gorgeous!
"Fluttershy reflects on mistakes from the past when her belief in Kindness faces its strongest test yet: an attack by an enemy more brutal than she and her friends have ever fought."
Only the first couple of chapters are actually posted, but the rest will be spaced out over the course of the next few hours or so. As a warning, it is rated teen, and deals with some fairly dark themes at times, including violence(through warfare.) Thank ya’ll so much for your encouragement, and I hope you enjoy!
Okay, I have to admit it. It comes as no surprise to anyone, at all, but… well…
TwiShy is my definite pony OTP now. Not just because of the story I’m working on, but because of so many… little things. Especially because of how much of my own relationship with my hon I see reflected in it. (Like you don’t even know.)
But also, I mean, I just loaded up an episode(“Three’s a Crowd” to be specific) to try to find a screenshot I remembered seeing somewhere, and I’m just sitting here squeeing at all of this TwiShy at the start that I forgot about.
I mean seriously, look:
Twilight is just so happy to see Fluttershy!
And Fluttershy is just so happy to see her that she asks for a hug!
AND TWILIGHT FIXES HER HAT!
Look at that expression on Twilight’s face. Tell me that isn’t love. Tell me. I dare you. I double dare you.
I mean, I still love Omniship. And other pony ships. Twinkie is pretty good too.
TwiShy. TwiShy, TwiShy, TwiShy. It’s just too good.